HP PAT 2023: HP Polytechnic Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
The Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test will be held in Dharamshala by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTEB) (HP PAT 2023). Every year, it takes place at the state level. The successful applicants will be admitted to various Government and Private Polytechnic Institutions in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who wish to enroll in a variety of diploma programs in engineering, pharmacy, and other disciplines must take the test. Candidates may check all the information regarding the HP PAT 2023 test in this post, including the application, dates, and syllabus, among other things.
HP PAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete tentative dates of HP PAT 2023 from below:
|Availability of application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2023|
|HP PAT 2023 exam date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Answer Key will be released||Last week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
|Counseling starts from||June 2023|
HP PAT 2023 Application form
Here, we’ve included some crucial guidance on how to fill out an application form:
- Application materials for HP PAT 2022 will be available starting in the third week of April 2023.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants should review the instructions in the booklet.
- Candidates must input certain information on the application form, including their name, contact information, educational background, course-related information, and parents’ information.
- Additionally, the applicants must provide scanned copies of their signatures and pictures in the appropriate size and format.
- After the final submission, candidates must print their applications.
HP PAT Application Fee
Both online and offline methods can be used to submit the application fee. Candidates can use a credit card, debit card, or net banking to pay their online application cost.
Payment for offline applications can be made through a state bank’s E-Challan. The following list includes the application fees for several categories.
|General Category Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC/ SC/ ST Category Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
The students have to check the eligibility criteria of HP PAT 2023 before filling the application form:
- Domicile: Candidates must be holding the domicile of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Qualification: Candidate must have cleared the 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board to apply for HP PAT.
- Marks: The minimum score required is 35% marks in the Qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The candidates must have passed 10th with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and English as the mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 10th examination are also eligible to apply.
HP PAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the complete exam pattern of HP PAT 2023.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline (OMR) mode.
- Duration of Exam: The maximum of 3 hours will be provided to complete the whole exam.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper will be in set and come in English and Hindi languages.
- Number of Questions: A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam from all the subjects.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
HP PAT 2023 Counseling
The HP PAT Counseling 2023 will be started in the month of June 2023.
|Registration Start||15th April 2023|
|Last Date Of Registration||9th May 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd Week Of May 2023|
|Test Date||21st May 2023|
|Result||27 May 2023|