Jammu kashmir scholarship 2023
Date of registration for the PMSSS – Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023-24(Jammu Kashmir scholarship 2023) has been released by the AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education under the rules of the Ministry of Human Resource Development for the student of the Jammu & Kashmir.
AICTE has released this information on its official website. New students willing to enlist in different courses under the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 can now apply for the Scholarship.
Students who are Interested are required to visit the official website http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/ for the registration of Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023-24. At that point in the wake of getting enrolled students are required to present the necessary documents. Objectives, benefits, eligibility, and important date are briefly described below.
Building capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir.
Educating, enabling, and empowering them to compete in the normal course.
Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir.
Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir
Benefits of the Jammu kashmir scholarship 2023
Every year 5,000 scholarships avail by students pursuing courses in General Degree, Professional Degree, and Medical Streams. Selected student for the scholarship will receive the following benefits –
First 2,070 student scholarships to be offered to General degree candidates –
- Up to Rs 30,000/Year for the academic fee it is paid to the institution where student perusing the courses.
- Maintenance allowance is Rs 1 lakh/Year for the Jammu kashmir scholarship 2023 it will paid for the fee of Hostel, Mess, Books, stationery and other expenses in the installment and it will paid at the time of the physically joining of the academic session 2023-24.
2,830 scholarships to be offered to Professional degree candidates – 2023-24
- Up to Rs 1.25 lack/Year for the academic fee this also paid to the institute.
- Maintenance allowance of Rs 1 lakh/Year.
100 scholarships to be offered to MBBS/BDS or equivalent medical stream candidates –
- Up to Rs 3 lakhs/Year annum for the academic fee (payable to the institution)
- Maintenance allowance of INR 1 lakh per annum
Eligibility for the Jammu Kashmir scholarship 2023
Students must have the domicile of union territories Jammu & Kashmir/Ladakh.
Students have to pass the 10+2 examination from Jammu and Kashmir Board or CBSE located in Jammu and Kashmir.
Scholarship for those students who want to only willing to study outside the State of J&K.
Family income under this should be lower then Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum for the Jammu Kashmir scholarship 2023.
The candidate who are not eligible for the Jammu Kashmir scholarship 2023
- Pursuing courses through Open Universities.
- The availing benefit of any other scholarship Scheme.
- Gaining admission through ‘Management Quota’.
- Pursuing a Diploma course.
- Pursuing Post Graduate level studies, in any discipline.
- who have a family income of over INR 8 lakhs per annum from all sources.
- Who have not applied through online registration in the AICTE Portal.
- Taking admission in colleges other than the prescribed colleges given in AICTE Portal.
- Who have taken admission through agents/NGOs.
Every Student will be required to give preferences/choices of collages.
AICTE will open counseling Centers at Jammu/Srinagar for actual admissions in the institutions identified under the scheme.
Every candidate will have to be present for the Counselling.
A student remaining absent will not be eligible for scholarships in any case.
Allotment of seats will be made through counseling only. No change will be allowed after counseling is over under any circumstances.
- Photo (200 x 230 pixels – preferred)
- Signature (140 x 60 pixels – preferred)
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet (if any)
- Diploma Certificate (for lateral entry only)
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (if any)
- Family Income Certificate (Issued by Tehsildar or equivalent)
- Valid Caste certificate for SC/ST/SEBC for claiming the reservation as per State Govt.
- Disability certificate (40% and above) if any
- Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET) result
- NEET result for B.Sc. (Nursing program)
Registration Start – Will be Soon
Registration Closed – Will be Soon