Nursing counseling college in Haryana
Lots of students, who clear the entrance exam of nursing, get confused with the process of nursing counseling college hence we are here to serve you with all the required processes. The process of counseling has been taken into consideration in order to assign a nursing college to an aspirant who is willing to complete his/her degree in the field of Nursing.
There are many well-known nursing colleges of Punjab Technical University i.e. PTU hence you can opt for this best knowledge center in order to get admitted for the course of nursing. Process of counseling varies from “state to state” or “university to university” hence if you are looking for nursing counseling college in Haryana then you can refer our content. Here all the processes will be defined precisely so that you would be able to get the exact process of nursing counseling college in Haryana.
Government of Haryana offers the courses of ANM and GMN though their channel of Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana. 100% seats will be available for the aspirants of Haryana and hence you will be able to get your favorite college if in case all conditions get approved and verified.
Admission process for nursing counseling college in Haryana 2023
The counseling process begins with online registration and as per the time-table for the current session, the process will get started in the month of September. The process of nursing counseling college in Haryana is completely dependent on the merit list to seats allocated to the institutes approved by Indian Nursing Council.
Here come the highlights of the scheduling of nursing counseling college in Haryana
- The first round will be of Online Application in which students will be required to register themselves by filling the basic details.
- Merit List will get displayed which will be base for the nursing counseling college in Haryana.
- Now the candidate has to fill the choices of institutes, courses and it will be the first round of counseling.
- Now after that, a provisional allotment of institute and course will be done
- Verification of documents with the original one will be considered. Fee disposition process will take place and the candidate will get the last date for joining the college or university which has been allotted by the authority.
- Sometimes student failed to join the allotted college or institute till the last date hence the list of vacant seats get displayed so that students could get appear for re counseling.
- Again the same process of filling of center and course will be allotted.
- The same round will be followed in three sessions.
The fee structure for the nursing counseling college in Haryana
- The fee for general category: 200/-
- The fee for unreserved (OBC) category: 150/-
- The fee for unreserved (OBC) category: 100/-
The process of fee deposition in completely online hence you will be able to pay the fee via credit card, debit card, Paytm or Internet Banking
Necessary documents to attend the nursing counseling college in Haryana
- Admit card of the entrance exam
- Scorecard which gets generated after the result’s announcement
- Class 10th mark sheet which will work as a reference of birth certificate.
- Mark Sheet of intermediate that is class 12th
- Certificate of category
Now the question comes for the eligibility of the candidate:
- Must have Indian nationality
- Must have citizenship of Haryana
So guys here we have concluded all the points which are mandatory and needs to be focused for the nursing counseling college in Haryana with a hope that you will be able to get the exact details as per the need. Universal group of Institution strives hard in order to bring the potential of talent out hence it will be your one of the best decision if you could be able to get the admission in the university which is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Punjab Technical University. From the past decade, the institution has delivered the mind-blowing results in all the branches in which nursing is one.
Hence do not forget to list this college in your priority list. We aim to make students successful at the professional ground, rather just collecting the fee. Lots of other competitors are there but you need to have a genuine choice because it is the matter of your career. Be active and start your background analysis regarding all the colleges of Haryana and Punjab, based on that fill the choices during the process of nursing counseling college in Haryana.
We are available for all kind of support and suggestions. Hence get in touch anytime. We will look forward to shoot your queries. Wishing you all the best and stay connected for all the latest updates. Happy browsing!!!