Guidelines for Guest post Articles:
- The article has to be original.
- Unique subject matter and relevant to the field.
- Good-written content written in a clear and grammatically correct spoken language will be considered as a post.
- The article cannot be published in any other publication.
- The article has to be free of plagiarism (we examine each article to ensure that it is not plagiarized prior the publication).
- The word count should not be shorter than 500 words and should not exceed 1000 words.
- If hyperlinks are added, they must be appropriate and should be directed to high-quality websites.
- Guidelines, advice, and recommendations for small companies are welcomed.
- Readability is a key element for every article. The article should be separated into sections by using head-lines and sub-headings.
- SEO keywords should be appropriately added to the articles as well as the more high-level headings.
- If links are included, one link per 300-400 words should be suggested and a maximum of 3-4 links are required into the article.
- If you are looking to gain an in-the-near future backlink and you want to get backlinks, we suggest creating something valuable and worthy of linking.
Mail us on :email@example.com